Thank you for your interest in LKB's First Costume Halloween Party! We're excited to present this opportunity for our community members to enjoy much of the fun and memories of their childhood trick-or-treating tromps and the thrill of dressing up in in the latest movie, music, pop-art, trendy, or famously-commercialized costume to show among friends. Remember decorating pumpkins and the houses decorated to the hilt with decor, smoke machines, motion-activated props, and spooky music pumped through a sound system? Yeah, we love Halloween too!
We don't believe we're too old to celebrate the fun of Halloween so let's turn back the clock a few years (or decades) and re-live some of those fun times together.
Who Can Attend?
Anyone 18 years of age or older.
What's Going On?
Traditional Halloween activities, dress-up, trick-or-treating, candy, and munchies. See list of activities below for details. Multiple volunteer staff will be present to coordinate and lead activities to ensure everyone gets to participate.
Saturday, October 22nd 10:00am to 5pm EST.
LKB. 4350 Bull Road, Dover PA 17315. On-site parking available. Vanilla clothing required while in parking lot unless wearing a costume but please no exposed diapers until inside.
$100 prepaid. Accompanying partner/caregiver $75. Lunch, snacks, trick-or-treat candy, and refreshments are included. Upon successful registration, you will be sent an invoice. Your slot is reserved ONLY AFTER the invoice has been paid. No refunds will be issued. Slots are limited for this event. First paid, first served.
THINGS TO BRING (Not Provided by LKB):
- Costume (should be PG-13, not too revealing, and not overly offensive. Let's keep it fun and safe for innocent eyes). Please no face make-up or glitter as it may smear/spread to sellable merchandise, others, and stuffies in the cuddle pile. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Change of clothes (to dress up, dress down, or be more comfortable)
- BYO-B (Blankie, Bottle, and/or "stuffed" Buddy)
- Cell phone use prohibited in public areas. No picture taking EXCEPT...
- To capture memories of this special event, a special photography area will be provided where you can take selfies and group photos using your device.
- On-site video recording devices are present and will be operational to ensure the safety and security of staff and attendees.
- Shopping will be available until noon. Afterwards, the floor will be cleared for activities.
- A bench for personal belongings will be provided. Please bring a backpack or duffle to store your personal items. You are encouraged to keep valuables in your locked vehicle. LKB is NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen items.
- This is a dry (no alcohol) event. Anyone appearing to be intoxicated will be ejected without refund.
- One or more raffles will be available for varying prizes. Tickets will be sold at the event for $1 each or 6 for $5. CASH ONLY.
LIST OF ACTIVITIES (subject to change)
- Decorating Pumpkins
- Decorating trick-or-treat bags
- Decorating holiday cookies
- Photo Booth for selfies/photos with your device
- Halloween-themed movies/cartoons
- Magic Show
- Playroom Access (Cuddle Pile, Legos, Barbie Dolls, Hot Wheels, Doll houses, Books, Puzzles, Coloring Books, Giant Jenga, and so much more)
FOOD TO BE PROVIDED
- Cheese and pepperoni pizza
- Finger sandwiches (turkey/cheese, ham/cheese, PB&J)
- Veggie tray (celery, carrots, cherry tomatoes with ranch dip)
- Dirt cups
- Cheese sticks
- Chex Mix
- Yogurt Tubes
- Ants on a log
- Marshmallow & Pretzel Spiders
- Chips and crackers
- Soda, water, and juice
*Gluten-free options will be provided based on attendees that have marked dietary restrictions on sign-up form.
10:00am- 12:00pm - Open Play and Shopping
12:00pm - 12:45pm - Lunch
1:00pm - 3:00pm - Planned Activities (see above)
3:00pm - 4:00pm - Trick-or-treating/candy swap
4:00pm - 5:00pm - Magic Show, Open Play, Snacks
Fill out the online registration form at LKB Halloween Party Sign-Up (google.com).